- The admissions are made in the month of March for Nursery, K.G. & Higher Classes.
- No student is admitted to the school without a written test.
- No admission will be considered until all the requirements are fully met. A Transfer Certificate (T.C) from a recognized school will be required when admission is granted to class I and onwards.
- If pupil has come from a different state, the Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by the appropriate Education Officer concerned.
- Admission will be confirmed only on payment of all due fees. The fees is not refundable if a seat accepted, is later refused.
- The Principal does not bind him self to furnish any reason for rejecting admission.
- Parents should fill in the application form for admission available from the school office on payment of Rs. 100/- only by cash, money order or crossed postal order in the name of the Principal, Hill Grove Col’s Academy Koliwara, Sumerpur
- The Application form duly completed in all respect along with a non refundable registration fee of Rs. 100/- is to be submitted before or on an appointed date every year.
- The office will acknowledge the receipt of the application and the Registration fee and then a registration number will be given.